Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some NEW Great Toys R Us Deals!!!


For those of us who stay attuned to the deal world, we already know about some great Toys R Us deals going on this week.  Here are some of the popular ones, just in case you don't already know:
  •  Buy One Get One Free on Crayola products including: crayons, pencils, markers, paint, dry erase boards and accessories, color wonder and color explosion. 
    • Plus, spend $9.99 or more on Crayola products and receive a FREE Giant Game Pad ($11.99 value)
    • These make great stocking stuffers or birthday gifts!  If your kids are constantly being invited to birthday parties then stock up now!
    • Here is an example of a great deal I was able to score:
      • I purchased one Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center for $14.99 and got a second one free
      • Because I spent over $9.99 in Crayola products I got a FREE Giant Game Pad ($11.99 value)
      • Total price with tax $16.04
  • Any Pampers Splashers or Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers on sale for only $5.00!
    • I've seen a few coupons for Little Swimmers floating around, if you can scrounge them up it makes for an even sweeter deal!
    • Thanks hip2save!
As I was rushing through Toys R Us trying to get the above great deals I found quite a few others throughout the store:
  • Now through August 27th, the following Disney DVDs are on sale for $11.99 and include an extra "prize" in the package (a tin and stickers)
    • Oliver & Company
    • The Great Mouse Detective
    • The Hunch Back of Notre Dame
    • An Extremely Goofy Movie
    • Disney Have a Laugh Vol 1
    • Disney Have a Laugh Vol 2
  • My Toys R Us also had another wall full of Children's DVDs marked 3/$10.00 (Must buy 3, otherwise they are $4.99 a piece).  These included DVDs like Curious George, Thomas the Train, and Little Einstein's just to name a few.  (I was even able to find a cool Yoga DVD for me)!
    • Even better, I just found a new coupon this evening for $3.00 off two Curious George DVDs.  So a potential deal scenario goes like this:
      • Purchase 3 DVDs marked 3/$10.00 (Two Curious George plus any other of your choosing)
      • Use the new $3.00/2 coupon found at coupons.com (use zip code 45176 if needed)
      • Get 3 DVDs for $7.00????  I haven't tried it but I don't see why it wouldn't work!  (Please let me know if this works for you)!
So head on over to Toys R Us and get your coupon!  Its never to early to start Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment