Thursday, August 11, 2011

Go Get Your Cup-of-Joe On...

If you looooooove Caribou Coffee (I know I do) then you'll looooooove this!  I just signed up for a free Caribou Coffee account on their website and the next morning I awoke to find a most delightful deal in my inbox!  I received a $1.00 off any blended beverage coupon!  Mmmmm...I'm liking this Caribou Coffee website already.  Plus, I entered my birthdate to receive a free drink on my special day!

If you really love their coffee but prefer to make it at home, coupons.com has a great coupon for $1.00 off a 12 oz bag of Caribou Coffee (use zip 43210 if needed).  This would be really awesome if paired with a sale....I can't seem to find any this week, but I'm keepin' my eyes peeled!


And thats not all....I have more good news for you coffee lovers!  While you're at coupons.com be sure to print a $1.00 off coupon for any 12 oz bag of Seattle's Best Coffee (use zip 90210 if needed).  I was at Walmart today and noticed they had them priced at $6.00 a bag.  This appears to be their normal price so with my coupon I got it for $5.00 a bag....not to shabby for a great brand of coffee!
Also, don't forget about the great deal going on at Target this week on their Archer Farm's Organic Coffee.  Check out our earlier post about it here.

 So grab a mug and go get your cup-of-joe on!

No comments:

Post a Comment