Sunday, August 14, 2011

Eco-Friendly Party Supplies + Free Shipping From Party City




I love hosting parties but I DO NOT enjoy all the dirty dishes that go along with them!  I feel guilty using disposable plates, cups, and cutlery so I always end up with a mountain of dirty dishes when its all said and done.  Well I was browsing around on the Party City Website today and found some really chic looking eco-friendly disposable party supplies.  Here are some of my favorites:
  • North River Eco-Friendly Dinner Napkins 100ct for $2.99
  • Party Flings 13 Gallon Recycling Bin for $3.99
    • This is awesome! That way no chance of your dinner guests throwing out recyclables (which is a cardinal sin in my house)!
  • Eco-Friendly 9 inch Lunch Plates 24 ct (assorted colors) for $3.25
  • 12 ct Bamboo cutlery $3.99
Even better, this Monday and Tuesday (8/15-8/16) enjoy FREE SHIPPING from their website.  
Use code PC9QVC and GO GET YOUR COUP' ON at partycity.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment