Sunday, August 7, 2011

Great Organic Deals at Target This Week!

I love to buy organic but it gets pretty hard on the pocket book.  So when I find great deals on organic products I get really excited about it!  Target has some awesome deals going on this week on some of my favorite organic products!  Here are just a few:


All Archer Farms organic coffees (12 oz) are advertised as on sale for $6.99.  My Target actually had them on sale for $6.56/12 oz bag.  Some select flavors were on clearance for even lower such as $5.56/12 oz bag.  Even sweeter, you can go here to print off a $1.50/2 coupon.  I purchased 2 bags of whole bean coffee (keeps longer that way) for $6.56/bag, used my coupon and got them for $5.81/bag!!!  Not bad for high quality ORGANIC coffee!!! 




.....and all the parents screamed, "whoo hoo!"  If you've got little kiddos then you are probably very familiar with Annie's products.  They have great tasting kids products made from organic ingredients.  Target currently has Annie's Mac n' Cheese and Pasta products on sale for 5/$5.00!  For those of us trying to feed our kids organic but we're on a budget, this deal is heaven sent! 

So go get your "coup" on and get over to Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment