Looking for a way to earn some Amazon gift cards and help out a charity of your choice while you're at it?
Crowdtap is a website that allows companies and consumers to collaborate in order to most effectively market brands. As a consumer, you can participate by signing up and answering "quick hits" and performing "actions".
- Quick Hits are multiple choice questions about your behavior. Each question gets you points; some questions also put money in your Crowdtap account.
- Actions are opportunities to test out a product or host a party.
- Level 1 - Cardboard: As a new member, you can do Quick Hits and complete your profile to level up (earned at 0 points)
- Level 2 - Plastic: Receive opportunities to participate in discussions (earned at 1,000 points)
- Level 3 - Oak: Receive opportunities to throw Hosted Parties and sample products (earned at 2,500 points)
- Level 4: Receive priority notification for select opportunities (earned at 5,000 points)
Once your account reaches $9.99, you can tap out. 5% of your earnings will automatically go to a charity of your choice. For the other 95%, you can choose to either donate it as well or redeem it for an Amazon gift card!
Go get your "tapping" on at Crowdtap!