Friday, October 14, 2011

Crowdtap: Tap into Amazon Gift Cards

Looking for a way to earn some Amazon gift cards and help out a charity of your choice while you're at it?

Crowdtap is a website that allows companies and consumers to collaborate in order to most effectively market brands.  As a consumer, you can participate by signing up and answering "quick hits" and performing "actions".
  1. Quick Hits are multiple choice questions about your behavior.  Each question gets you points; some questions also put money in your Crowdtap account. 
  2. Actions are opportunities to test out a product or host a party.
As you get more Crowdtap points, you move up levels, which in turn will get you advance notice to sign up for trial programs and give you more opportunities.
  • Level 1 - Cardboard: As a new member, you can do Quick Hits and complete your profile to level up (earned at 0 points)
  • Level 2 - Plastic: Receive opportunities to participate in discussions (earned at 1,000 points)
  • Level 3 - Oak: Receive opportunities to throw Hosted Parties and sample products (earned at 2,500 points)
  • Level 4: Receive priority notification for select opportunities (earned at 5,000 points)
Crowdtap also has a referral program.  For each friend you refer, 100 points is deposited into your account.  If you refer 5 friends, you will receive $5 into your account as well.  The link at the beginning of this post is my referral link :).  You will need to go through the link to sign up, as Crowdtap is currently in Beta and is by invitation only.

Once your account reaches $9.99, you can tap out.  5% of your earnings will automatically go to a charity of your choice.  For the other 95%, you can choose to either donate it as well or redeem it for an Amazon gift card!

Go get your "tapping" on at Crowdtap!

No comments:

Post a Comment